This afternoon I have been busy working on the Australian events and looking at ways to create more networking opportunities for Australian Partners during this year’s Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). If you have an idea I would love to hear from you.
One of my favourite spots during WPC is the APAC Lounge, this is where it all happens and you realise just how many people are at the event and what the event has to offer. It is common for partners to develop new business opportunities based upon the insights and guidance gained during WPC and the partners they meet in the lounge.
What to Anticipate!
This year's Worldwide Partner Conference takes place in Houston, Texas from the 7-11 July and promises to, offer tremendous value to all the Australian partners who attend.
What can you expect to get out of this year’s conference?
Besides experiencing this conference with the Microsoft Australia Senior Leadership Team Members, you will;
- Learn about the Microsoft strategy and roadmap first-hand from senior Microsoft executives.
- Interact and network with a supreme choice of partners and Microsoft experts.
- Enjoy great savings with discount pricing to the conference (Early Bird finishes on April 5), preferred rates for hotels as well as discounted flights with Qantas.
- Experience the latest Microsoft innovations and get hands on experience with them.
- See innovative solutions that spark new ideas and fuel new opportunities.
- Be able to choose from hundreds of interactive sessions, panels and roundtables.
- Network and make rewarding connections - 16,000 attendees from over 150 countries including 160 Australian partners and 34 Microsoft Australia Employee’s
- Enjoy Houston – during the Australia Sunday Partner Sight Seeing Networking Event
What You Give is What You Get!
There is no denying that WPC is an investment both financially and in terms of your time out of the office, however, in the 5 years I’ve spent hosting partners during WPC, I’ve not met one that has come away saying they haven’t made a return on their investment. Whether that’s a return through new contacts and partnerships made; business guidance received or through the visibility and insights into Microsoft's current and future technologies. Every Partner walks away with an experience only WPC can provide them.
Time is Running Out!
There are savings to be made by registering for WPC in the next 24 hours! Early Bird pricing due to finish COB April 5th 2013.
We also have some great flight deals with AMEX travel & Qantas email me firstname.lastname@example.org to get quotes and to book your flights early to secure the best possible fares.
I recommend that you arrive on Saturday 6 July, to ensure you don't miss the Australia Networking Sight Seeing Event on the Sunday (July 7) & then the Australian Welcome Dinner on the Sunday night.
Are you ready for recognition?
Just over 24 hours left to submit your WPC13 Award nomination. I know the senior management here can not wait to get their hands on this years Australia Country Partner of the Year Award submissions.
I look forward to seeing you all in Houston. If you have your own WPC story please share it on this blog as I know we would all love to hear about it.