Win a ticket to WPC 2013!
All attendees of Microsoft CRM Enterprise Academy Sydney may win a lucky door prize*, one entry ticket to the Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 for your organisation! (See below for details*)
Cost: USD $1600 per student
Questions: Email email@example.com
You are invited to attend newly developed Microsoft CRM Enterprise Academy! This 5-day instructor-led training provides 300 level Advanced Development and Advanced Infrastructure content for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to help address the unique needs of your enterprise customers.
Whether you’re a developer or implementer, start with a 2-day Functional foundation course before moving on to your role-based track.
13 – 14 May: Functional CRM Track
15 – 17 May: Development for CRM Track or Infrastructure for CRM Track
200-Level Functional Topics include (subject to change):
· CRM – What is it and why is it different than other IT?
· Core Components of a CRM system
· Current and Future CRM Trends in the Private and Public Sectors.
· How CRM systems aid in clarifying and organizing Relationships for strategic advantage
· A deeper look at Social and Big Data and its impact on the importance of CRM as foundation of Relevance in the Relationship
· Using CRM to position an Organization for the future
· Industry focus: Finance, Insurance, Professional Service, Retail, Public Sector
· Consumer vs. Business Relationships
300-Level Developer Topics include (subject to change):
· What’s the latest with Dynamics CRM
· Client Scripting for Forms
· UX Customization Tips and Tricks
· Ribbon and Site Map Customization
· Building HTML Web Resources
· Charts and Dashboards Beyond the basics
· Solutions – Beyond the Basics
· Solutions as a Team
· WCF Beyond the Basics
· Working with the LINQ
· Bulk Import / Export of Data
· Extending CRM to Windows 8 and Windows Phone Applications
· Plug-ins and Processes Beyond the Basics
· Advanced Dialoging
· Troubleshooting CRM Challenges
300-Level Infrastructure Topics include (subject to change):
· Solution Architecture
· Capacity Planning
· Performance and Optimization
· Security and Authentication
· Dynamics CRM Email Router
· Deployment, Ongoing Maintenance
Pre-Requisites: Attendees should have a L200 CRM certification or equivalent skills.
Criteria to attend the Developer track:
· Attendee should be a technical consultant or architect focused on implementing CRM solutions
· Basic CRM customization skills are required
· Ability to understand and use C#
· Ability to work within Visual Studio and similar developer focused tools
· Attendee should have reviewed the equivalent topics contained in the existing Dynamics CRM 2011 Developer Training because much of this course builds on that foundation of knowledge.
Criteria to attend the Infrastructure track:
· Working knowledge of CRM, understanding of the CRM system requirements and the different required components in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Basic knowledge of infrastructure on networking, load balancing, database, Active Directory, ADFS and Microsoft Office 365.
Laptops: Participants are expected to bring their laptops to access the lab environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this event.
* Register to attend the Microsoft CRM Enterprise Academy in Sydney today and you will have an opportunity to win a “lucky door prize” by correctly answering a question during the 5-day training. The “lucky door prize” is one entry ticket to the Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 on 7-11 July, 2013 in Houston for your organisation. Microsoft is not responsible for any travel, accommodation, meals and other expenses. All travel expenses related to attending WPC 2013 will be responsibility of the partner individual or partner organisation. The Microsoft CRM Enterprise Academy attendee must complete 5 days of training to qualify. The WPC 2013 entry ticket is transferrable to any personnel within the partner organisation. For full details and queries, please email email@example.com.