Assessments for sales and licensing roles - Measure your understanding of Windows Server 2012 with these online assessments. Test your knowledge today:
· Not ready for a test yet? Prepare for the assessments by taking courses in the Windows Server 2012 learning path.
New Windows Server 2012 training guides
Two new training guides have been published to help you improve your Windows Server 2012 skills and also prepare to pass related Microsoft Certification exams.
· Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 is designed to help enterprise administrators build their skills in the area of deploying and managing Windows Server 2012 core services – and it helps you prepare for Exam 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
· Exam Ref 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 helps you get ready to take Exam 70-417, and demonstrate your mastery of Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. Exam Ref is organized by exam objectives and features challenging, what-if scenarios that focus on the critical skills and knowledge measured by the certification exam.
You can find both guides on the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 learning path.
Windows Server 2012 new courses
· 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure – helps you prepare for Exam 70-413
· 20414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure – helps you prepare for Exam 70-414
These courses prepare you for MCSE Certification in Windows Server 2012. Additionally, passing these exams can help you achieve the Server Platform competency.