Get closer to the new Lync through the latest training:
- Lync 2013 Product Overview webcast: This level 100 training, for technical and sales roles, reviews the features of the new release via a presentation and Q&A.
- First Look: Lync 2013 Technical Overview: This 200-level, three-hour course provides IT decision makers, IT professionals, and IT project managers with the knowledge to make informed decisions about Lync Server 2013. The course features Microsoft writer and software engineer Rui Maximo and Microsoft MVP Brian Ricks discussing technical considerations of Lync in the enterprise.
Lync Conference February 19-21, 2013
You are invited to the first-ever Lync Conference to learn about the Lync platform futures, and connect with the Lync engineers, consultants, partners, and attendees. Event takes place in San Diego, California. Visit the conference website to register and can sign up for alerts.
Lync Accelerate Sessions On-Demand
This series delivers a coordinated set of sales and deployment tools, guidance, and offerings that clarify and define “what we sell” – the end-to-end solution – and “how we sell” – sales activities and offers, in effort to increase adoption of the Microsoft Lync solutions. “How we sell” the Lync end-to-end solution is key to navigating a sale and deployment of the end-to-end solution.
- Delivering a Lync Proposal
- Planning for Successful Lync Deployment and Rapid Adoption
- Planning for Lync Engagements and the Lync Customer Trial Programs
- Lync Deployment Options and Reference Topologies
Deploying Lync Server 2010?
Take Practice Accelerator for Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Voice to get best practices and reusable tools that can help you enable customers to communicate from anywhere in a cost-effective and secure manner. Use your Microsoft Partner Network benefit – 5 partner advisory hours – to participate in this training.