I am looking forward to seeing a lot of our Australian Partners at this year’s Conference. The Australian team are working hard, to ensure this is one of our best WPC ever. We would like you to leave Toronto with the right information and connections to advance your business and build your Microsoft practice.
Here is an overview of each day’s focus at WPC:
- Monday: Solutions (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics, Windows, Windows Phone)
- Tuesday: Partner Type (e.g., Services, ISV, OEM, Reseller)
- Wednesday: Customer Segmentation (e.g, Small Business, Enterprise, Education, Government)
- Thursday: APAC Keynote and Sessions
WPC is an excellent place to foster partnerships of all kinds. Attendees have an opportunity to build their partnership with Microsoft and identify other companies that attend WPC to start or deepen partnerships with them.
We have a great agenda lined up for our Australian Partner attendees this year:
- Sunday July 8: Day Trip to Niagara Falls (only if enough interest)
- Sunday July 8: Australian Networking Welcome Dinner
- Monday July 9: Australian Networking Drinks
- Monday July 9: Australian Worldwide Partner Award Winners and Finalist Dinner hosted by Evan William, Craig Foster and Michael Gration.
- Tuesday July 10: Asia Pacific Region Networking Dinner and Drinks
- Wednesday July 11: Free Night
- Thursday July 12: WPC Final Night Partner
I hope to see you in Toronto in July. If you are planning on attending let me know what you are most looking forward to.