The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) is in 39 days’ time and is an annual gathering for the Microsoft partner community to learn about Microsoft’s roadmap for the upcoming year, network and build connections, share best practices, experience the latest product innovations and learn new skills and techniques.
Since 2003, the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference provides a unique five (5)-day event for thousands of partners from over 130 countries worldwide, to plan their business strategies for the upcoming year.
The Microsoft WPC week is anchored around keynote presentations from Microsoft’s senior leaders, training sessions led by partners, Microsoft professionals, and industry leaders and thousands of meetings responsible for many new business transactions.
Here are the top 10 reasons WPC is your best chance to grow your business in 2011 is here.
Register today and you will:
1. Network with local Australian Executives attending (Pip Marlow, General Manager Australia, Craig Forster, Enterprise Director Australia).
3. Gain Insights to the future with Microsoft’s technology roadmap and product launches.
4. Hear from Microsoft executives Steve Ballmer, Kevin Turner, Jon Roskill and more.
5. Build your business plan and drive revenue for the entire year!
7. Enjoy the benefits of the Microsoft Partner Network.
8. Expand your capabilities and knowledge with over 26 business tracks and 600-plus sessions.
9. Learn about the Microsoft community or showcase your business at the Solution Innovation Centre (Expo).
10. Come early, linger longer, gain inspiration in Los Angeles with exclusive Microsoft discounts.
If you have any questions about WPC 2011, please contact us via email. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!