The upcoming CIAOPS SharePoint boot camps running in Sydney on the 25th and 26th of May and Melbourne on the 19th of May are now almost fully booked. Each course is limited to a maximum of 20 attendees and will provide attendees with hands on knowledge of a range of SharePoint products and technologies.
Amongst other things you will learn:
– how to work with SQL Server which is the heart of SharePoint storage
– how to install, migrate and maintain a variety of SharePoint products
– understand how to recover from SharePoint disasters
– how SharePoint integrates with Microsoft Office 2010
– how to design business solutions that can be template
Each attendee also receives a 12 month subscription to the CIAOPS SharePoint Guide (www.wssops.com) valued at $299 as well as hard disk (valued at $100) containing virtual machines, documentation and more. The course includes morning and afternoon as well as lunch for the low price of $399 ex tax.
For more details visit www.ciaops.com/bootcamp or contact Robert Crane (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up. Remember, that places are strictly limited and the courses are filling fast so if you want to learn more about SharePoint and how to make it work for your business and your customers, sign up now.