If you’re on Pinpoint, make sure your Pinpoint profile is up to date and ready for customers to browse and contact you!
Sign into the Dashboard using your Partner Live Address and Password and check out the below profile editing tips.
1. CONTACT DETAILS: Make sure your contact details are correct – customer referrals are sent to the email address in your profile
2. NEAT TITLES: Ensure your app or service name is 10 words max, and CAPS the first letter of each word in the title
3. INDUSTRIES: Ensure you selected the best three industry categories per solution (max selection of three)
4. CATEGORIES: Ensure you selected the best three general search categories per solution (max selection of three)
5. PRODUCT FAMILIES: Ensure you selected the best three product families per solution (max selection of three)
6. CUSTOMER BENEFITS: Outline and focus on the customer business benefits, not just solution features
7. LOGO: Make sure your logo under Company Overview is working properly
8.REVIEWS: Encourage existing customers to write a review of you on the site
9. NEW SOLUTIONS: Add any new apps or services to your profile listing (Via Pinpoint Dashboard if already on site, NOT via Solution Profiler)
10. SPACING: Check your solution descriptions are spaced properly – close up the spacing or misalignments in the Dashboard
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Not yet listed? Add a solution to Solution Profiler to Get Listed.