Whether your software ingeniously addresses the most complex big business challenges or adapts new technologies to solve small business needs; expanding internationally or throughout Australia is the challenge you will face if you want to achieve scale.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn how our clients have successfully expanded their businesses through partnering. A partner channel can help software companies to expand market reach, increase opportunities, sell more software and services, tap into the global economy, and build an international brand – if it works, otherwise it can be an underperforming drain on time and resources.
· identify markets for best success
· determine the best business model – direct or indirect
· recruit the right reselling partners
· managing partners for mutual success
· assess your partnering readiness
· Global and Australian Software Market Trends: Len Rust, The Rust Report, former SVP IDC Asia-Pacific
· Partner Channel Building Best Practices: Paul Solski, Managing Director AIM Corp. International, USA
· Partnering Readiness Self-Assessment Workshop: Colin McKenna AIM Corp. International, Australia
For more information, visit: www.aimcorpinternational.com/events
9:15am-10:45am, 10th November 2010
NSW Government Office
Level 47, MLC Centre, Sydney
Please register your attendance by providing your Full Name, Title, Company Name and Contact Telephone Number at: email@example.com
This workshop is supported by Austrade, the Australian Technology Showcase and Industry & Investment NSW.