The Distributor / Reseller Licensing Boot Camp is an opportunity for Microsoft and our Reseller Partners to come together on a bi-annual basis for in-depth licensing, product training and business updates.
This one day session has been designed to include the topics of conversation you most want to hear about and the areas of our business you would like Microsoft to explain in more detail.
Key technologies covered during the boot camp will include:
· Microsoft’s Cloud Strategy including Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS)
· Microsoft’s Virtualization Strategy from the Data Centre to the Desktop
· Refresh the Desktop with Office 2010 and Windows 7
· Microsoft’s Management Strategy and Solutions
· Microsoft’s Security Solutions
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Dynamics CRM Online
In addition, we will also cover specific licensing programs such as
· Enrolments for Core Infrastructure (ECI)
· Enrolments for Application Platform (EAP)
· Microsoft Open and Open Value including Software Assurance Benefits
· Microsoft Finance
· Microsoft Licensing 101 (Optional session for those new to licensing and Microsoft)
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided some please come along, prepare to learn, engage and ask questions of all the Microsoft Team.
Registration – click here
When: Tuesday, 7th December, 2010
Where: Microsoft Office – 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, Sydney
Start: 8:30am registration & breakfast
For more information please email Danny Beck (firstname.lastname@example.org)