If you missed the 2010 Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), or just want to experience the possibilities again, you can watch keynote addresses and session recordings on demand. Learn about Microsoft Partner Network core benefits that were announced at WPC and explore new technologies that can help you leverage innovative platforms to expand your business into the cloud.
Although WPC 2010 has ended, the possibilities are just beginning. Discover what everyone is talking about:
- CEO Steve Ballmer's keynote address.
- New Worldwide Partner Group CVP Jon Roskill.
- The unprecedented cloud-computing capabilities of the new Windows Azure platform appliance.
- Microsoft Codename "Dallas," a new data marketplace service built on the Windows Azure platform.
- The upcoming version of Windows Small Business Server.
- How Windows Intune combines the power of Microsoft cloud services and the Windows 7 operating system.