Don't miss this informative event!
Dear Valued Education Partner,
It is a pleasure to invite you to 1 day of Education Partner Sales Training on Monday 31st May, 2010.
The purpose of the training is to provide partners addressing the education customer segment with market insights and detailed sales information on Microsoft’s priority education solutions.
After the training, the participants will:
- have an overview of opportunities in the Education market in general.
- have a solid understanding of Microsoft solution offerings for education customers.
- understand how to win against key competitors.
- be provided with new sales tools including presentations, collaterals and supporting materials which you can leverage in your sales campaigns.
All attendees will receive a USB key containing materials you can use in your sales campaigns and customer events.
Who Should Attend?
Microsoft partners addressing education customers including system integrators, ISV’s, OEM’s and OEM resellers,, academic licensing, and education resellers. As this is sales training, the following job roles are recommended:
- Account Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Managers/Sales Leads
- Solution Specialists
- Pre-sales Engineers
- Welcome & Selling into Education
- 1-to-1 Learning
- Innovative Education PC Solutions – Learning Palette
- Office 2010 in Education
- Innovation in Education - Platform directions
- SharePoint Innovation in Teaching & Learning
- Cloud Services in Education
- Managing the Business of Education
Date: 31st May 2010
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Microsoft Office Sydney. 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113
Register Now to reserve a place at the training.
Registration is essential. Please register before Monday, 24 May 2010 There is no fee for participation in the training. Participants will cover their own travel and hotel if you are from outside of Sydney, Australia.