13th April- Mark that date in your diary!
Visual Studio 2010 will be launched!
Microsoft Readiness want to ensure that you are able to get up to speed quickly with Visual Studio 2010.
You don’t need to attend the launch conference to partake in the training.
The training will cover the following:
1) Mastering Testing with Visual Studio 2010 (2 Days)
2) Visual Studio 2010 and . Net 4.0 Quick Start (2 Days)
Dates: 15th and 16th April 2010
Price: AUD $1,265 including GST (2 day course)
Venue: Saxons, Lvl 10, 10 Barrack Street, SYdney NSW 2000
To download full course outlines and to register, visit http://www.australianalm.com.au/training.aspx
Set your ideas free
Create what you can imagine, build on the strengths of your team, and open up new possibilities.
- New prototyping, modeling, and visual design tools enable you to create innovative applications for Windows and the Web
- Create a shared vision as a foundation for creativity with SketchFlow ,in Microsoft Expression® Studio , and Team Foundation Server
- Take advantage of new opportunities & capabilities offered by multi-core programming and cloud development tools
Simplicity through integration
A single integrated development environment that helps take your skills further and adjusts to the way you work.
- Complete all your coding, modeling, testing, debugging, and deployment work without leaving the Visual Studio 2010 environment
- Use existing standards and skills to target a growing number of application types including Microsoft SharePoint® and Windows® Azure™
- Work your way through multi-monitor support, partner extensions, and a new editor.
Quality tools help ensure quality results
Powerful testing tools with proactive project management features help you build the right app the right way.
- Use the new IntelliTrace debugger to isolate the point of failure within a recorded application history.
- Stay ahead of the curve with proactive project management tools including new reports, dashboards, and planning worksheets.
- Know that you’ve built the right application the right way with manual and automated testing tools.