This week we are pleased to announce that November 2009 marks the official launch of the new Microsoft Core Infrastructure competencies: Virtualization, Server Platform, Desktop Platform, Systems Management and Security Solutions.
Show customers that you have the skills and expertise to deliver infrastructure solutions that will help them reduce IT complexity and costs, increase their return on investment (ROI), and transform their core infrastructure into a strategic assets.
Why Multiple Competencies Are Key to Growing Your Revenue Base
A June 2009 IDC study found that partners with more than two core infrastructure competencies:
- experience 68% larger average deal sizes
- generate 28% higher revenue per employee
- achieve faster revenue growth & longer customer engagements
Partner Benefits for Earning an Infrastructure Competency:
- Expanded Internal Use Rights for the latest Microsoft technology
- Channel Incentives for readiness, marketing and deployment
- Flexible sales and deployment Support Services
- See a complete list of Microsoft Partner Network Program Benefits
Additional benefits unique to Core Infrastructure Partners coming in 2010:
- Partner Solution Plan Activation Kit – Aligns global / local readiness, ROI tools and marketing incentives to the sales and marketing/PSP process.
- Customer Opportunity Insights Tool – Ability to view customer data and license purchase history for upgrade, cross sale, and purchase propensity sales planning.
- Partner Listing on Microsoft.com properties – Facilitating easy connection of prospecting customers with competent partners.
Get Started Today with these Free Resources!
- Review the Core Infrastructure competency Benefits & Requirements for:
Virtualization, Server Platform, Desktop Platform, Systems Management, and Security Solutions.
- Build or Expand your business today with Infrastructure Practice Builder
- Update your Infrastructure Sales skills with Core IO University Online
Learn more about how Microsoft Core Infrastructure competencies showcase your ability to deliver the benefits customers demand.