GovHack is a free, intensive day and a half exploring ways of creating mashups and applications with government data and services, and most importantly building some applications before the event is over. See you in Canberra, October 30 and 31.
- What: The first ever Australian Government supported hack day
- When: October 30 and 31 2009 (you can come to one or both days, or hack through the night at the venue)
- Where: Canberra, Australia (venue TBA)
- Who should attend: Web designers and developers, IAs, back-end engineers, usablity and interaction experts, information visualization gurus, and anyone interested in developing applications, mashups, visualizations and other creative uses of Australian Government data
- What will be provided? Power, wifi, food, caffeine, inspirational mentors, and the chance to connect with new collaborators.
- Price: Free, but RSVPs are essential
· Getting there: we’re thinking of arranging a bus. If you’re interested, email email@example.com