Microsoft is always looking for ways to improve our programs and products to help Partners sustain business profitability for long-term success. We have been working hard to improve Microsoft Windows Vista, culminating in the upcoming Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Here’s what you can expect from us over the next few months:
- Delivery of Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP1 via a Special Action Pack shipment to Partners soon after SP1 RTM. The kit will include full-install licence keys (not upgrade)
- One full-install licence key for Windows Vista Ultimate with SP1 for internal use. We plan for this software to be delivered in your regular Action Pack quarterly update (April/May 2008).
- A set of readiness resources to enable you to sell and support Windows Vista solutions for your SMB customers as Windows Vista momentum builds with the release of SP1.
- Exciting incentives and promotions that reward you for learning, using and selling Windows Vista.
Now is the time for Windows Vista, for both Partners and your customers, and we’re making it easier than ever for you to learn, use and sell Windows Vista.
How Can Partners Get Ready for Windows Vista SP1?
- Download and install Windows Vista SP1 RC1.
- Learn more about Windows Vista and SP1 here. <link to: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/windows/vista>
*Windows Vista Release Candidate will install only on systems already running Windows Vista. For more information on installing the Release Candidate, click here. <link to: https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/windows/vista