Well it’s four days into March and I’m very happy to see the first of the spring flowers out in the garden and a hint of milder weather to come! We’re celebrating spring-time on Office Online with a bonanza of free resources for you to use and enjoy.
Planning a wedding?
- Visit the Templates section for some really useful planning resources, including invitation templates and budget planners. There are lots of other templates you might want to use for your wedding from photo albums to place cards to gift trackers.
- Set up an Office Live Workspace for your wedding planning, so you can share ideas and keep plans in sync with your fiance, relatives or bridesmaids. You can keep some folders private so you can keep share dress ideas with your girlfriends but keep them hidden from the groom, or keep those embarrassing baby pictures for the best man’s speech a surprise! After the wedding use your Workspace to share pictures and track your thank you notes.
- Browse templates categories and wedding clip art for more DIY wedding ideas!
Make a Mothers Day surprise
- Kids love making home-made Mothers Day cards – it’s a guaranteed hug and smile from Mum! Starting with a template from Office Online makes it easy to get results they (and you) will be really proud of :). See if Mum deserves a Mothers Day certificate for something a bit different!
- Browse the Office Online clip art collections to illustrate their Mothers Day creations. Try flowers, Spring or hearts for starters.
Share your Spring creations
If you’re getting creative with Office and come up with any Spring gems don’t forget to upload and share your templates so other Office Online visitors can benefit from your skills :).