The XNA Creators Club web site was taken down today, and now it is back up with several changes. Here are some of the highlights:
- The name of Xbox LIVE Community Games is now officially Xbox LIVE Indie Games
- You can now submit games Xbox LIVE Indie Games created with XNA Game Studio 3.1
- To go along with the release of the Japanese version of XNA Game Studio 3.1, there is now a Japanese version of the Creators Club web site (including Japanese forums), and Japanese creators can now submit Xbox LIVE Indie Games
- There is now a German version of the Creators Club web site and German creators can now submit Xbox LIVE Indie Games
- Creators in all supported regions can now submit Xbox LIVE Indie Games for the Japanese, German, Singapore and Swedish Xbox LIVE Marketplaces
- Consumers will automatically be notified when they run an Xbox LIVE Indie Game and an updated version of the game has been published
- Creator reputation is now displayed on the Creators Club site. You can see some of this information directly in your creator card
- Creators get 50 tokens they can use to give out copies of their game to reviewers, friends, etc.
- Xbox LIVE Indie Games price points are now 80, 240 and 400 points instead of 200, 400 and 800 points
I encourage you to check out the Creators Club site to see the above changes in action.