Last night, the XNA Game Studio team released a Japanese version of XNA Game Studio 3.1 and the XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1. The Japanese news release announcing these products is located at http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/press/release/20090709.htm.
Here are some links to help you get started if you want to use the Japanese version of XNA Game Studio 3.1:
- Japanese XNA Game Studio 3.1 download
- Japanese XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 download
- Japanese XNA Game Studio 3.1 documentation
- Creators Club Japanese Landing Page
- XNA Game Studio 3.1 Japanese Readme
One thing to keep in mind here – it is only supported to install one language of XNA Game Studio 3.1 on your computer at a time. If you already have the English version of XNA Game Studio 3.1 installed, setup will block you if you try to install the Japanese version afterwards (and vice versa). You will need to uninstall the English version of XNA Game Studio 3.1 and then install the Japanese version if you prefer to use the Japanese version.