The online MSDN documentation library has introduced a feature called MSDN Community Content. This feature provides the ability for anyone in the community to contribute to the content by providing supplemental information, correcting inaccurate or confusing steps, etc. It is intended to be used in a way similar to traditional Wiki pages.
The English version of MSDN has supported Community Content for a little while. In the past week or so, the Chinese (Traditional), French, Italian, Japanese and Korean versions of MSDN Community Content have also gone public.
Here are the links to all versions of MSDN that have Community Content enabled so far:
- Chinese (Traditional) - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/zh-tw/library
- English (US) - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library
- French - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/fr-fr/library
- Italian - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/it-it/library
- Japanese - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/ja-jp/library
- Korean - http://msdn2.microsoft.com/ko-kr/library
If you are reading MSDN documentation in the future and have additional information to add, I encourage you to do so by using the Community Content section that appears at the bottom of many of the topics.