Back in January, I wrote a blog post with links to information about the multi-lingual user interface features available in Windows Vista. Since then, some additional information has been published about developing world-wide applications for Windows Vista, and I wanted to post those links as well:
- Windows Vista global development portal starting point - http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/vista/vistahome.mspx
- Description of new global development features available in Windows Vista - http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/vista/Whats_New_Vista.mspx
- Windows Vista supported languages - http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/vista/Vista_Language_Support.mspx
- Windows Vista international extensibility options - http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/vista/Vista_Extensibility.mspx
- Overall Microsoft global development portal - http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/default.mspx
I encourage you to take a look at the information in the above links if you are developing applications for Windows Vista. Even if you are not specifically targeting Windows Vista, I encourage you to keep global development in mind while designing and building Windows applications.