I have gotten several comments in blog posts and emails from customers who have been running into error code 13 while trying to download television guide data in Media Center. As a result, I decided to create an article that can serve as a central repository of all currently known information and suggested workarounds for this error. You can find the new article that I created at this location.
Unfortunately, this list of suggestions is all that I currently know of to try to troubleshoot this type of failure, and the log files that I have previously requested in earlier blog posts have not been helpful in identifying additional root causes. As our team discovers new issues and workarounds, I will add them to the article. I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue is causing you if you are running into it 🙁