There is a new version of DUAScriptGen now available at http://www.winisp.net/scrat/DUAScriptGen/DUAScriptGen.zip
It contains the following fixes:
- Fixed bug where file entries were incorrectly written to the DUS file if the user specifies a full path including drive letter
- Fixed bug where binary data was being written to the DUS file as hex but duagent.exe expects it as decimals
- Added ability to parse folder tokens in registry values (%10% represents \Windows\ for example), previously this only worked for file paths
- Added some menu items to the File menu that were previously only accessible via buttons on the main form
- Added version stamp information in the DUS files that are created by DUAScriptGen to identify what version of the tool created the file
As always, please let Mike Hall and/or me know if you see any bugs or have any feature suggestions. Thanks!