1. Deploy your FastCGI executable to the WAWS web site. For example, upload it to the “bin” folder of your web site.
2. Create an ASP file that contains the following content.
Response.Write "<font color=red>" & Request.ServerVariables("APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH") & "</font>"
3. Upload the ASP file to your web site's content folder and open it in IE. You should see the root path of the web site in IE.
· For Azure environment, at this moment, it is:
· For an on-premise environment, at this moment, it is
4. Logon to the management portal and navigate to your web site's dashboard.
5. Click the Configuration tab and scroll down to the bottom. Locate the Handler Mappings section.
6. In the Extension box, type the file extensions that should be processed by your FastCGI. In the Script Processor Path box, type the FastCGI executable's full path. For example, “C:\DWASFiles\Sites\YourSiteName\VirtualDirectory0\site\wwwroot\bin\FastCGI.exe”
7. Save the configuration.
Wei Zhao from APGC DSI Team