Many of my colleagues and I will be presenting at the very popular JAOO Conference in a couple of weeks time. Although I can only be there for one day for my own session, I’m really looking forward to it. There’s a buzz at JAOO that is rarely matched in other developer conferences.
“JAOO Aarhus is Europe’s premier developer conference on software technology, methods and best practices. The conference is designed by developers for developers and as a result JAOO provides a unique combination of industry leading expert presentations, learning, and networking opportunities.”
Here’s a list of ‘Microsofties’ speaking:
- Anders Hejlsberg, Opening Keynote: Where Are Programming Languages Going?; C# 3.0 and LINQ
- Arvindra Sehmi, Distributed Embedded Systems -The 5 Billion Devices Developer Opportunity
- Beat Schwegler, Enterprise 2.0 & Enterprise Search
- Jeffrey Snover, PowerShell
- Joe Duffy, Concurrent Programming with Parallel Extensions to .NET
- Josh Holmes, Architecture of a Rich Internet Application (RIA); Developing RIAs with Silverlight 2.0 (session + tutorial)
- Mario Szpuszta, Office in a World of Services and Mash-Ups; Understanding the ASP.NET Web Development Platform (tutorial)
- Pratap Lakshman, ECMAScript 3.1
- Ronnie Saurenmann, A Developer’s Guide to the Microsoft Platform (parts 1 & 2)
There’s a great keynote line up and big selection of well organised tracks. Take a look at the agenda – it’s pretty damned good. I hope to see you there!