The Microsoft Services Business Architecture (MSBA) methodology was formerly codenamed Microsoft Motion. I will continually add to this list over time!
MSBA / Motion Overview
- Ric Merrifield (2006), "Business in Motion, Parts 1 & 2", ARCast Interview with Ron Jacobs.
- Arvindra Sehmi (2006), "Rock Your Business Architecture with Motion", TechEd 2006 Israel Presentation.
Capabilities to Services
- Arvindra Sehmi and Beat Schwegler (2006), "Service Oriented Modeling for Connected Systems", The Microsoft Architecture Journal, for Part 1: Issue 7, January 2006 and for Part 2: Issue 8, April 2006. (PDF)
- Ulrich Homann and Jon Tobey (2006), "From Capabilities to Services: Moving from a Business Architecture to an IT Implementation".
- From Business Capabilities to Services on MSDN Solution Architecture Center.
- Martin Sykes (2007), "Make it so. Effective methods to communicate an Enterprise Architecture to people who don't understand IT", UK Architect Insight Presentation.
MSBA / Motion Engagements
- Global Portfolio Management Company
- North American Logistics Company
- U.S. Financial Services Firm
- U.S. Mortgage Company
MSBA / Motion Case Studies