One of the release management customers on VSO reported the above error where hewas not able to connect to the service using the WPF client.
Anjani Chandan from the team resolved the issue using the following steps.
- He observed that the user is able to make the following rest call from the “private” browser window and is getting a correct JSON response from the service.
- User told him that he has recently changed the account owner from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com and he is able to use the WPF client using the initial owner (firstname.lastname@example.org) & not via the current owner (def@…)
- Anjani suggested him to add the new owner (def@..) as a release manager via the WPF client and try connecting with new owner.
- Login to the WPF client using initial owner.
- Go to Admininstrator –> Manage Users –> New
- Add the current owner (def@…)
- Log out Admininstrator –> Settings –> System Settings –> Sign out
- Log in with the new owner.
- It should work.