Alpha 2 of BlogWave is now available. (What is BlogWave??)
New & Improved in this version:
- Many internal changes and bug fixes.
- Supports for syndicating multiple feeds at once through the UI.
- Redesigned the “Running” screen to be more informative.
- Added support for syndicating event logs. (Thanks Steve, Adam, Alex and others!)
- Added support for syndicating Sharepoint Portal search results
- Added a “Max Items” property for feeds. (Thanks Alex!)
- Added a “Sort By Date” property for feeds. (Thanks Alex!)
- Feeds can now aggregate items from multiple sources.
- Feeds can now publish to multiple destinations.
- Pressing “Cancel” in the “New Feeds” window now closes that window. (Thanks Tim!)
- Added proxy support to the HTTP based sources and destinations. (Thanks Blair!)
- Added a proxy setup screen under the Tools menu.
- Corrected a bug which broke feeds using RSS 0.91 (Thanks Kevin!)
- BlogWave now checks for newer versions at startup. To change or disable this, modify the CheckForNewerVersions setting in the Defaults.xml file.
- Added support for Unicode. (Thanks Oliver!)
- Removed useless views (icons, list) and added graphics icons to the details view. (Thanks Mani!)
- Added “View activity history” link to the schedule details area of the main window.
Update: Uploading to FTP may not work correctly in this release… The bug has already been fixed and will be rolled up into the next alpha. Contact me if you need it sooner.