My team and I, along with our engineering partners, are excited to be heading out for Project Momentum EMEA from November 16-18 in Barcelona! It gives us an opportunity to connect with our customers and partners in EMEA.
Some of the key highlights (taken from this blog post on the Project team blog) include:
- Obtain unique insights from customers and partners into how Project 2010 delivers flexible work management solutions
- Learn about innovative capabilities in Project 2010 that solve your organization's unique and specific needs
- Share best practices and learn new ways to win in challenging business scenarios
- Understand how to leverage your investments across related Microsoft technologies
- Attend 15+ in-depth breakout sessions across business and technical tracks, see the agenda at Agenda
- Participate in Hands on labs and see live product demonstrations
- Hear thought provoking keynotes and guest speakers, to review the speaker see the Speaker list
- Come see, hear and interact with our Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management certified partners. Visit their exciting virtual booths now on Virtual showcase and meet them in person at the event.
If you’re a Project customer in EMEA, I highly recommend attending – there’s limited space. Registration for this event is $75.00 (USD).