Where you been? Yes, it’s true, I’ve been fairly silent. But I assure you, my reason(s) are good. Mostly, I’ve been skiing in Colorado, or really busy. But I’m back at work, and once I catch up on the email, there will be more tasty posts from yours truly. (And more code snippets, once I figure out where I’m going to host them.)
You can now use http://blogs.msdn.com/arich. I think this is a more meaningful URL, however cosmetic.
My old posts are now available. They were (finally) ported over from my old blog. If you never bothered to read them, here are their subjects (and permalinks):
- 11/06/03 – The first introduction
- 11/06/03 – That crazy GC Heap
- 11/07/03 – Context-sensitive keywords
- 11/10/03 – The ref type
- 11/11/03 – The value type (note these corrections)
- 11/12/03 – Simple stack code
- 11/17/03 – Branbray on Handles
- 11/17/03 – PtrToStringChars v2 remix
- 11/25/03 – Corrections, explanations, etc.
- 12/04/03 – Goodbye to my original blog
Hopefully, that will satisfy the content mongers for a little while, so I have time to get my bearings.