The IIS Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit is an IIS7 extension that helps identify search engine and user experience optimizations for Web sites. The following features are included:
- Reporting and error identification for broken/invalid links, duplicate content, tag validation, etc.
- Visibility into user routes, referring pages and other patterns
- Drilldown into page resource usage and load time
- Best practice rules for optimizing URL structure for search engines
- Extensibility model to enable integration for keyword acquisition
- Automatic generation of search engine support files like sitemaps and robots.txt