Controversy and Paradigm Shifts

Well I finally gave my TechEd presentation 'Bits to Bolts: Bridging the Gap between the Solutions and Infrastructure Architecture' and I got exactly what I wanted out of it: controversy.  There were some things that I would do differently of course to have made the content a little bit more effective in terms of delivery but given the craziness of the months preceding TechEd, I couldn't afford to.  It was the first Architecture track session after lunch which is always a tough one to get to and I was expecting the worst; I believe the track planner was as well because I was placed in a relatively smaller room.  To my surprise, the room was packed and people were sitting on the floor.  I believe there were around 300+ people in there.  The topic that I spoke on is very broad and it was always frustrating to me during rehearsals because I wanted to go into more detail in certain areas but the time would not permit it.  But that was to be expected given it was an Architecture session at level 200.  As soon as I was done I was surrounded by a crowd of people giving praises and jeers about the presentation: I was elated.  Regardless of differences of opinions, I believe the subject matter is one of the most important challenges facing IT today.

Media companies have known it for years, the best way to get cheap advertising is through controversy.  If you can appeal to the emotions, whether positive or negative, of the audience then they become advertising agents.  We are a curious species and when someone talks about something in a positive or (especially) negative way, we instantly want to discover our own opinions on the matter.  It's getting people to spend their precious (and mostly idle) CPU cycles on a problem that is the challenge of today with all of the detail and noise.  So that was my goal: present a high level treatise on what this 'divide' consists of and some high-level considerations for bridging it.  I am planning on continuing my publication efforts with a series of written discussions on the subject that will allow for greater detail.

This is how the craft of architecture evolves.  Breaking away from the mainstream and traditional and putting something out there that causes a stir and disruption; such a theme is the intellectual worm, trojan, and bot that ceases upon the curiosity of the mind and commands the processing power to be used on the subject of the dissenter.  Hopefully the subject matter is enough to cause people to re-think all that has been considered conventional and result in a paradigm shift; a supernova of sorts that yields a new source of radiant energy and light as well as provide the base materials for evolution.  Like the field of cryptography, the best way to improve the field is through proving the fallacies of the mainstream; cracking the code and exploiting that which it sought to safeguard is sometimes the only way thought can be focused to continually improve.  This of course could apply universally...  Did the United States actually realize how vulnerable and penetrable it was until 9/11?  That is subject to interpretation as much as whether the US knew about Pearl Harbor's pending infamy.  The question is, once we are faced with a potentially new paradigm - what do we do about it?

1. montyshaw says:

Hey, I was there and I thought you described my situation at work exactly. I don’t know what controversy there could be about this. If it is controversial, then they don’t have the problem and should be thankful. Unfortunately I do have the problem you described. I think most larger companies would have the disconnect you described, especially with the sarbane/oxley mess factored in. Now maybe my compnay has been sloppy, but I don’t think this is a easy problem to solve, so I doubt we’ve been more inept that any place else. Anyway, thanks for the presentation, for me it means being able to articulate the problem more effectively, and hopefully bring about change to lessen the impact.

2. 出会い says:

ヒマだょ…誰かかまってぉ…会って遊んだりできる人募集!とりあえずメール下さい☆ uau-love@docomo.ne.jp

3. カワイイ子ほど家出してみたくなるようです。家出掲示板でそのような子と出会ってみませんか?彼女たちは夕食をおごってあげるだけでお礼にHなご奉仕をしてくれちゃったりします

4. 右脳左脳 says:

あなたは右脳派?もしくは左脳派?隠されたあなたの性格分析が3分で出来ちゃう診断サイトの決定版!合コンや話のネタにも使える右脳左脳チェッカーを試してみよう

5. セレブラブでは性欲のある男性を募集しています。セフレパートナーを探している20代・30代の女性たちが多数登録されています。セレブと遊びたい、Hがしたいという方は無料登録からどうぞ

6. 救援部 says:

貴方のオ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏に向けて開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

7. 家出 says:

家出中でネットカフェやマンガ喫茶にいる女の子たちは、お金が無くなり家出掲示板で今晩泊めてくれる男性を探しています。ご飯を食べさせてあげたり泊めてあげることで彼女たちはHなお礼をしてくれる事が多いようです

8. 素人 says:

男性が主役の素人ホストでは、男性のテクニック次第で女性会員様から高額な謝礼がもらえます。欲求不満な人妻や、男性と出会いが無い女性が当サイトで男性を求めていらっしゃいます。興味のある方はTOPページからどうぞ

9. エロ漫画 says:

エロ漫画やエロゲーなどでかわいい女の子が淫らな肉欲に溺れる様子をみて「こんなの現実にあるわけない」そう思った事ありませんか?それが当サイトでは現実に実現できるのです!羨ましさを憶えた2次元の中での出来事。あなたと同じように望む女の子が当サイトに集まっているのです

10. 高級チェリーの夏は童貞卒業の夏です。セレブ達も童貞を卒業させたくてウズウズしながら貴方との出会いを待っています。そんなセレブ達に童貞を捧げ、貴方もハッピーライフを送ってみませんか

11. 助けて〜! says:

何回かメールして会える人一緒に楽しいことしょ?お給料もらったばかりだからご飯くらいならごちそうしちゃうょ♪ cha-a@docomo.ne.jp とりあえずメールくださぃ★

12. セレブラブではココロとカラダに癒しを求めるセレブ達と会って頂ける男性を募集しています。セレブ女性が集まる当サイトではリッチな彼女たちからの謝礼を保証、安心して男性はお金、女性は体の欲求を満たしていただけます。無料登録は当サイトトップページからどうぞ

13. SOS少女 says:

家出中でお金が無く、ネットカフェを泊り歩いているSOS少女たちは、家出掲示板で泊めてくれたり遊んでくれる男性を探しています。泊めてあげたりすると彼女たちはHなお礼をしてくれるかもしれません。家出少女と遊びたい方は当サイトはどうぞ

14. 精神年齢 says:

あなたの精神年齢を占ってみよう!当サイトは、みんなの「精神年齢度」をチェックする性格診断のサイトです。精神年齢度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも??興味がある方はぜひどうぞ

15. マダムと甘い時間を過ごしてみませんか?性欲を持て余しているセレブたちは出張ホストサービスで男性を探し、セックスを求めているのです。ホスト希望の方なら容姿や年齢は一切不問!ご近所の女性を探して、多額の報酬をゲットしよう

16. 夏真っ盛り!女の子は開放的な気分で一人エッチしたくてウズウズしてるっ!!貴方は女の子のオナ○ーを見て気分を高めてあげてネ!!もちろん、お手伝いしてもオッケーだよ!!さぁ、今すぐ女の子にアクセスしよっ

17. メル友募集 says:

恋することって怖くないですか?最近ちょっと臆病になってて…そういうの抜きでえっちなことしたくて… lovely-i0709@docomo.ne.jp優しい人がいたらメール待ってます☆

18. 逆円助 says:

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか

19. 精神年齢 says:

みんなの精神年齢を測定できる、メンタル年齢チェッカーで秘められた年齢がズバリわかっちゃう!かわいいあの子も実は精神年齢オバサンということも…合コンや話のネタに一度チャレンジしてみよう

20. 童貞卒業 says:

童貞卒業を考えているなら、迷わずココ!今まで童貞とヤッた事がない女性というのは意外と多いものです。そんな彼女たちは一度童貞とやってみたいと考えるのは自然な事と言えるでしょう。当サイトにはそんな好奇心旺盛な女性たちが登録されています

21. 素人 says:

素人ホストでは日頃のストレスを発散したい、もう一度恋がしたい、そういた女性が癒しを求めて登録されています。当サイトは癒やされたい女性・寂しい女性を癒やす男性が集うカップリングサイトです

22. メル友募集 says:

最近してないし欲求不満です。一緒にいやらしいことしませんか?エッチには自信あるよ(笑) nyaon.chuki@docomo.ne.jp メール待ってるよ☆

23. 逆円 says:

全国各地の女性会員様の性欲を満たし、割り切ったアルバイト感覚で稼げる逆円バイト。報酬は平均で1回5〜10万円となっております。興味のある方は当サイト新規無料エントリーからお早めにどうぞ

24. 救援部 says:

夏真っ盛り!女の子は開放的な気分で一人Hしたくてウズウズしてるっ!貴方は女の子のオ○ニーを見て気分を高めてあげてネ!もちろん、お手伝いしてもオッケーだよ!さぁ、今すぐ救援部にアクセスしよっ

25. 救援部 says:

オ○ニーライフのお手伝い、救援部でHな見せたがり女性からエロ写メ、ムービーをゲットしよう!近所の女の子なら実際に合ってHな事ができちゃうかも!?夏で開放的になっている女の子と遊んじゃおう

Comments are closed.