This afternoon we released the third update to Azure App Service on Azure Stack. This release updates the resource provider and brings the following key capabilities:
- Support for use of SQL Server Always On for Azure App Service Resource Provider databases.
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools.
- Updates to ASP.Net Core, NodeJS, Zulu OpenJDK, Tomcat, PHP, Wincache and Git
- All other fixes and updates detailed in the App Service on Azure Stack Update Three Release Notes
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
- Installer – https://aka.ms/appsvcupdate3installer
- Helper Scripts – https://aka.ms/appsvconmashelpers
Please read the updated documentation prior to getting started with deployment:
- Before you get started with App Service on Azure Stack
- Deploy the App Service Resource Provider for new deployments
- Update the App Service Resource Provider for updating existing deployments