On July 5, 2018, we started a regular service update. We upgrade service instances in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to reach every active service instance. Below is the list of notable payload items included in this release.
- We enabled policy snippets in the policy editor on Azure portal.
Changes and fixes
- We fixed a bug that made it impossible to create a version or revision of a tagged API.
- Azure portal UI will now popup an advisory message if it can’t reach a management on a tenant deployed in a VNET.
- Rewrite policy is now available in all scopes.
- We fixed a gnarly race condition bug which allowed creation of multiple operations with the same template which in turn led to gateways not being able to read configuration updates.
- Now we properly validate policy expressions inside limit concurrency policy.
- We plugged a memory leak which manifested when clients aborted requests.
- We made changes to Try It console on the Developer portal so it works better when the portal is accessed via an Azure App Gateway WAF.