On June 19, 2018, we started a regular service update. We upgrade service instances in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to reach every active service instance. Below is the list of notable payload items included in this release.
- We added paging to the operations list in the Azure portal UI.
- You can now specify resource name when creating a new API version in the Azure portal UI.
- We added a CA Certificates page to the Azure portal UI where you can upload root and intermediate certificates.
- Grouping by tag is now available in the APIs and operations lists on the Azure portal.
- You can now configure autoscale settings for your API Management service instance in Azure portal by going to Monitor/Autoscale.
- Metrics charts on the Overview page can now be pinned to your Azure portal dashboard.
- To assist with VNET troubleshooting we added information about connectivity to ResourceHealth to the network status management API endpoint.
Changes and fixes
- We fixed a bug in the rewrite URL policy that was causing spurious matched parameter not found errors.
- Azure portal UI now gracefully handles services in a transient (e.g. activating) state.
- We now show accurate prices for US Government regions in the creation and scaling UI.
- We fixed a bug in the set quota by subscription policy which caused only the first API element to be shown in the policy editor when multiple API elements were defined.
- Now when a user trying an API on the developer portal is prompted to get a subscription the page linked in the message shows only the products containing the API.
- API(s) link in a subscription notification email now links to a page containing only the APIs in the subscribed product.