On May 31, 2018, we started a regular service update. We upgrade service instances in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to reach every active service instance.
- Entity tags are now saved to and deployed from the Git repository
- We added support for entity tags to OpenAPI import and export
- Response headers now show up on the Developer portal
- API Management can now be configured to scale automatically using this API. UI support is coming in a few weeks.
Changes and fixes
- APIs page in the Azure portal loads a lot faster now.
- We improved the design and content on the Properties page in the Azure portal.
- Capacity metric is now Generally Available.
- We fixed a bug that resulted in
403 Forbiddenerror when attempting to submit or comment on an issue on the Developer portal.
- We fixed a bug that prevented 3DES cipher from being disabled via Azure portal.