Below are the new features shipped with this release:
- Now you can reference a policy document instead of providing it inline when setting policies at global, product, API and operation scopes via management API by providing a body formatted as:
- Trigger a welcome email when creating a new user via management API by specifying
"notify=true"query parameter on this operation.
- Local functions, new in C# 7, are now supported in policy expressions.
- When importing from OpenAPI (formerly Swagger) we now use the imported
operationIdvalue as an internal
operationIdand Azure resource name instead of an autogenerated value.
- When importing from OpenAPI (formerly Swagger) we now set internal
operationId(and Azure resource name) to the imported operationId rather instead of an autogenerated value.
- .NET SDK for API Management management API with support for versions and revisions is out.
- Additional custom properties for managing transport security settings on both sides of the gateway:
Updates and fixes
- Now validate JWT policy works correctly with multi-valued claims when
"match"attribute is set to
- We fixed a bug causing find and replace policy to enter an infinite loop (yikes!) under certain conditions.
- Validation errors when saving policy documents containing policy statements with multiple named values some of which are secret should not be happening anymore.