On Friday, November 17, 2017, we began to deploy a regular service update. We upgrade production services in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to complete.
Below is the list of improvements, and bug fixes in this release.
Updates and fixes
- When an exception is thrown during policy expression evaluation, a stack trace will be provided in API Inspector traces and Diagnostic Logs
- API schema will be included when exporting APIM configurations to an Azure Resource Manager template
- Use ApiVersion from APIM when exporting an API to an OpenAPI Specification
- Limit concurrency policy will be enforced per region (used to be per virtual machine)
- Fixed a bug which blocked converting an API from SOAP Passthrough to SOAP-to-Rest