On Sunday, October 29, 2017, we began to deploy a regular service update. We upgrade production services in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to complete.
Below is the list of improvements, and bug fixes in this release.
- Azure Managed Service Identity: ability to create an identity associated with APIM with which you can access other resources in Azure which are protected by AAD. See documentation here.
- New Azure Portal will now send notifications to developers on certain events that triggered notifications in Publisher Portal: in particular change in subscription and deletion of a user. When performing said operations via the REST API one can specify whether notifications should be sent as well.
- Ability to make the gateway reconnect to a specific backend (e.g. when it changes DNS, or something else necessitates it) via a new API.
- Support for calling a named listener in Service Fabric in addition to just the default listener.
- New CLR types are now accessible in policy expressions for working with time zones.
Updates and fixes
- Fixed human verification check ability to pronounce verification text and generate a new string.
- Fixed bug where WAF could not use AAD as an identity provider.
- Service resource name casing is now retained when creating a new service.