On Thursday, October 19 2017, we began to deploy a regular service update. We upgrade production services in batches, and it takes about a week for the update to complete.
Below is the list of improvements, and bug fixes in this release.
- It is now possible to add AAD groups to API Management. The feature has a new home in the Groups page and this also brings it out of Preview:
- We now offer the ability to manage TLS versions and cyphers via portal and API. IN the Azure portal, look in the ‘SSL’ menu.
Updates and fixes
- Git validation messages in case of an error now indicate which entity/file caused it.
- We now allow intermediate certificates without a private key.
- For services deployed in an internal VNET configuration customers can now restrict access to the management endpoint on port 3443 to specific IP addresses (rather than the Internet). For additional details see VNET configuration documentation.
- We now return a more descriptive error when retrying requests to a Service Fabric backend service, and the payload has already been read.
- We now show both public and private IP addresses in Essentials (Overview in the Azure portal) when the service is inside a VNET.