On Tuesday, June 6th, 2017, we started deploying a regular service update. We upgrade production service instances in batches, and it usually takes about a week for the rollout to complete.
Below is the list of improvements and bug fixes in this release.
- Export of security and security definitions properties in OpenAPI Specification documents
- API Management REST API now supports CORS
Updates and fixes
- New tenants will have semantic (friendly) entity names for objects
- JWT performance issues resolved
- Swagger import issue where responses were lost if content-type was not mentioned in the “produces” area