Today we are announcing a public preview of API Management with the Azure Portal. Now you can perform all operations that are available in the classic portal:
- Create and delete API Management instances
- Change scale and pricing tiers
- Configure custom domains and SSL
- Set-up VNETs
- NEW: Support ARM VNETs and internal-only access are available exclusively in the Azure portal
- Access the developer and publisher portals
The Publisher portal remains as the place for performing all administrative operations not listed above. Over the next few months we will be enabling these operations directly in the Azure portal as well, so stay tuned!