(reverse-chronologically) Looking at articles published since 8/20/2007 :
- Breast Isn’t Best On Facebook
- Something Going On At Twitter?
- Googlers Get Kinky On Wikipedia
- Multi-Day Paypal Subscription Outage
- Like Sands Through The Hour Glass, Another Person Is Claiming To Have Founded Facebook
- What Do You Get When You Ask Gmail Fans To Express Email Delivery?
- Sprint Sucks And Their New Website Is Stupid
- Attack Of The Fake Bloggers
From TechCrunch’s about page :
“TechCrunch, founded on June 11, 2005, is a weblog dedicated to obsessively profiling and reviewing new Internet products and companies. In addition to new companies, we will profile existing companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space.“
From Valleywag :
“You people in Silicon Valley are far too busy changing the world to care about sex, greed and hypocrisy. So you won’t want to read a tech gossip rag like Valleywag.”
Interestingly, all these suspect valleywag-like articles, except for the one about Sprint, were written by Duncan Riley.