So, for days, I've been chuckling about all the street views Google Street Views has to offer.
- First, I saw this post on mashable.com about the top 15 Google Street View sightings.
- Then, there was this /. article about how a woman wanted to her cat's photo to be removed. Jeez.
- Next, there was the thong. That's right, the thong. Naughty naughty, Goog camera van.
- Then, the sweet irony of it all.
- And finally, there's streetviewr.com. Ahh, streetviewr.com. You've helped me waste countless hours I don't have.
Finally, it occurred to me, why I haven't I checked out my place yet? And, guess what I saw. That's my Pepe. I honestly cannot remember the time it was that sunny around where I live, and there were NO other cars parked near mine. Unbelievable.
PS: How long did it take you to get to the bottom of this post?