There are many many many Blyth fans. I'm going to go on record trying to explain why, from my perspective. Rory is an overachieving overachiever who just wants to overachieve on his job and is just an annoying bar-raiser.
- First, he wins the overachiever of the year award 2005.
- He produces and stars in a developer TV show.
- Does more events than he is supposed to, while picking up events on the other side of the coast which is not really his territory, but the nice overachiever that he is, decides to pick those up anyway.
- Launches tinythings, a site focussed on Windows Mobile.
- Appears on the front page of Channel 9 for doing Windows Mobile related screencasts.
- Has the highest customer-sat scores on team.
And I could go on... But this little overachieving rat bastard, is making all of us look like superheroes, with him being the superhero-overachieving-leader that he really is.
Yuck, Rory. You have passionately innovated, while innovating in the leadership space, and impassioning the potential to impassionify. and have made us all appear more human than we really are, so, thank you, I guess. Overachiever.