So while I am always happy to cover these topics with my customers, there are 2 problems with this:
- I don’t scale well. I have several HUNDRED customers across many states and I can only be at one place at a time. This gives you many opportunities to get the topics you need covered when it is convenient for you without waiting for me to free up.
- These are EXPERIENCED partners. I do the best I can but can usually only speak from limited experience with the tools day-to-day. This is FREE advice from the experts who do it every day.
And it’s FREE - Now THAT is really smart ;) To help you and your teams learn more about Microsoft’s ALM solutions, we are offering an online series of free and interactive Live Workshops. Each workshop addresses a specific area of ALM implementation, laying out important principles for success, with the majority of workshop time dedicated to interactive discussion between you and the instructing trainer.
- Upgrading to TFS 2010: Why and How
- Migrating from VSS to TFS 2010: Why and Pre-migration planning
- Migrating from VSS to TFS 2010: Migration & Post-migration steps
- Using Visual Studio 2010 Load Testing Agents to improve quality
- Using Visual Studio 2010 Lab Management
- Using Team Foundation Server to manage the SharePoint life-cycle
- Using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate to improve your application development
Why Live Workshops?
- Live trainer for each workshop
- Ask questions real-time
- Weekly schedule – always available
- No Cost
Live interactive sessions are offered every Monday through Thursday. Registration is limited in order to maintain a high level of interactive discussion. Engage the presenter with the questions YOU want answered. Get the most out of your investments with Microsoft solutions. REGISTER NOW! Please feel free to forward to a co-worker you think would benefit from attending the Interactive Webcast or speaking with a partner.