Looking for a way to get that data off of your non-Microsoft source control, testing or bug tracking repository (ClearCase, ClearQuest, QuickTestPro, StarTeam to name just a few) and onto TFS? Looking to hook them up for continuous synchronization? Look no further, you can now download a pre-release version of the TFS Migration Toolkit in CodePlex. As always with any Beta, please treat this as an unofficially supported pre-release, provide feedback, and use with caution.
Key features of the toolkit
- Ability to migrate historical data for VC and WIT
- Ability to migrate individual projects independent from one another
- Bi-directional synchronization of data between TFS and another system allowing teams to transition over time
- Enables integration of TFS with other VC and WIT systems (i.e. using TFS for VC but a proprietary system for bug tracking)
- Includes several reference implementations to demonstrate toolkit capabilities and provide an example to tool authors