Debug Diagnostic Tool (a.k.a. "Debug Diag" or "DebugDiag") version 1.1 is one of the most popular debugging tools which helps us to collect/analyze crash or hang dumps. However most of the features of the v1.1 is not working on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 / R2. Today, we have released Debug Diagnostic 1.2 which works on Windows 7 and Windows 2008 / R2.
Here are some of the cool features:
- .Net 2.0 and higher analysis integrated to the Crash Hang analysis.
- SharePoint Analysis Script.
- Performance Analysis Script.
- .NET memory analysis script (beta).
- Native heap analysis for all supported operating systems
- Generate series of Userdumps.
- Performance Rule.
- IIS ETW hang detection.
- .NET CLR 4.0 support.
- Managed Breakpoint Support.
- Report Userdump generation to the Event log.
You can download the tool from Microsoft Download Center: