New BizTalk 2016 books available on Amazon:
- Advanced development techniques: https://www.amazon.com/BizTalk-Server-Advanced-development-techniques-ebook/dp/B06XHMXMX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491330745&sr=8-1&keywords=biztalk+2016
- The Message Engine: https://www.amazon.com/BizTalk-Server-Notes-Message-Engine-ebook/dp/B06XD1PBMB/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491330745&sr=8-2&keywords=biztalk+2016
- BizTalk 2016 Schemas: https://www.amazon.com/BizTalk-Server-2016-Notes-Schemas-ebook/dp/B06XDNGWSF/ref=pd_sbs_351_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06XDNGWSF&pd_rd_r=E4ZBSAV1WMK2C2Y734C0&pd_rd_w=N7x4I&pd_rd_wg=xnsr7&psc=1&refRID=E4ZBSAV1WMK2C2Y734C0
As of 11/1/2016, Microsoft has published the Integration roadmap. You can download the PDF file from here:
As it is stated in this document, BizTalk server Beta will come at some point in Q3. Later in Q4, RTM version will be available WW.
As key planned features we could expect:
- Platform alignment – SQL 2016, Windows Server 2016, Office 2016 and latest release of Visual Studio.
- BizTalk support for SQL 2016 AlwaysOn Availability Groups both on-premises and in Azure IaaS to provide high availability (HA). Finally! )
- HA production workloads supported in Azure IaaS.
- Tighter integration between BizTalk Server and API connectors to enable BizTalk Server to consume our cloud connectors such as SalesForce.Com and O365 more easily.
- Numerous enhancements including o Improved SFTP adapter, o Improved WCF NetTcpRelay adapter with SAS support o WCF-SAP adapter based on NCo (.NET library) o SHA2 support
Along with BizTalk Server, we could expect also major updates and releases in the following integration areas: