From the website:
The SharePoint 2010 Developer Platform wall poster shows a colorful view of SharePoint 2010 developer tools, community ecosystem, execution environment, Sharepoint Server 2010 workloads, and target application types.
Great learning resource for folks architecting/developing for SharePoint. For example:
- Under execution environment branch, you have the option to run SharePoint on Premise, Hosted and/or via SharePoint online.
- For application types, in SharePoint 2010, you have multiple targets (I’ve seen great demos using Visual Studio 2010).
Hey Erika, I want the 2010 version of this 2007 coolness. I said Tree of Life; but somebody said the poster looked like dandelions…oh well, perhaps it is the product’s team subtle way of getting folks to read the docs on Governance
Resource Round Up
- Start here for the easy to read, definitive post on SharePoint 2010 – what it is and what is new.
- Check out the video versions of the new features and what is new for Developers.
- My boss (!) is blogging, check his post on the very cool Free SharePoint 2010 Training (a must have!)
- Our Innovation Showcase is highlighting a David Chappell White Paper on SharePoint as a Developer Platform – always a good read.